TABLE OF CONTENTS
Article 1 – We respect your privacy
Article 2 – When does Love Tomorrow Conference process data?
Article 3 – What data does Love Tomorrow Conference process?
Article 4 – For what purposes does Love Tomorrow Conference process data?
Article 5 – Will the data be disclosed to third parties?
Article 6 – Your rights
Article 7 – Security
Article 8 – Retention period
Article 9 – Amendments
Article 10 – Contact us
ARTICLE 1 We respect your privacy
Love Tomorrow Conference attaches great value to your trust in our company. We therefore take your rights in data processing seriously. In this privacy statement we explain how Love Tomorrow Conference collects, processes and uses your personal data. It thus constitutes the general data processing policy.
The data controller is LTC Private Stichting, private limited company, with VAT registration number BE0784.775.827, having its registered office at Korte Vlierstraat 6 – 2000 Antwerp.
For questions about this privacy statement and our policy, you can always contact our services, using the online contact form or by email: email@example.com.
For questions that are more than a request for information, we may ask you to identify yourself, so we are certain that we provide the requested information and data to the right person.
ARTICLE 2 When does Love Tomorrow Conference process data?
Love Tomorrow Conference collects and processes your data when you use our website to place an order for one of our activities or when you contact us in any other way. If you are a supplier, your data or those of your contacts will be processed in the context of these activities. Furthermore, your data, as a customer or supplier, will be processed when drafting invoices and other accounting documents. In some cases we process your data with the purpose of presenting you with our services (direct marketing). Finally, we may process data about you because it is necessary for our activities, for example to perform the contract you have requested.
ARTICLE 3 What data does Love Tomorrow Conference process?
Love Tomorrow Conference processes the following personal data in the context of its activities:
– Customer data – When you provide us with your data for the purpose of placing an order, booking or other services for which you rely on us, we collect: your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and VAT number and all other personal data that you voluntarily provide us. We may also collect information related to your interests or plans for future bookings or related services.
– Financial data – In the context of our accounting we collect data such as your bank account number, IBAN number, …
– Supplier data – If you are a (potential) supplier, we process the following personal data: your name, first name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, company name and VAT number and all other information that you voluntarily provide us.
– Communication data – When you call, email or fill in a contact form, we collect the following personal data: your name, e-mail address, telephone number and all other data that you voluntarily provide us.
– Data for direct marketing – When you subscribe to our newsletter or give an ‘active consent’, we collect your name and e-mail address and all other data that you voluntarily provide us. this case, in this case Love Tomorrow Conference acts as data controller.
– Data for direct marketing from our providers – When you subscribe to the newsletter of one of our providers or give an ‘active consent’ to one of our providers on our website, they collect your name and e-mail address and all other data that you voluntarily provide us.
ARTICLE 4 For what purposes does Love Tomorrow Conference process data and on what basis?
Love Tomorrow Conference uses your personal data for the following purposes:
– Customer data and financial data – for our customer management, i.e. the correct execution of your booking or providing you with related services or products, on the legal basis of the performance of a contract and to comply with our legal accounting obligations;
– Supplier data – to send you an offer after a request, to place an order, to pay your invoices and to communicate with you, on the basis of the performance of a contract;
– Communication data – to process your question or request, based on your explicit prior consent online and our legitimate interest in contacting you by telephone;
– Data for direct marketing – to inform you about the services we offer, newsletters, actions, promotions, communication / public relations based on our legitimate interest regarding existing customers or your explicit prior consent if you are not yet a customer of Love Tomorrow Conference. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive our newsletters via the opt-out option in our e-mails or by contacting us directly by email or telephone.
– Data for direct marketing of our providers – to inform you about the services they offer, newsletters, actions, promotions, communication / public relations based on the legitimate interest regarding existing customers or your explicit prior consent if you are not yet a customer of the respective provider. You can indicate at any time that you no longer wish to receive their newsletters via the opt-out option in their e-mails or by contacting them directly by email or telephone.
ARTICLE 5 Will the data be disclosed to third parties?
Your data are mainly processed internally within the framework of customer management and accounting. They may be transferred to subcontractors that we use. This is for example the case for the proper performance of your booking and possible related services for which you rely on us.
For certain analysis or assignments, they can be transferred to subcontractors that we use, albeit always under our control/under the control of Love Tomorrow Conference.
Your personal data will be processed (solely) by the relevant controller and/or joint controller(s) – all of whom are bound by the confidentiality stipulated in the data processing agreement – in compliance with a (mutual) open marketing data policy. This includes WEAREONE.world that will provide you with tickets for Tomorrowland Festival if you purchase one trough us.
This (mutual) open marketing data policy means that all (raw) (sales) data, and if necessary other data, with the exception of those datasets and databases whose confidentiality is protected by a legal provision or where confidentiality may logically be expected, can be used by all (individual) providers on the platform and shared with each other (i.e. mutually), but this is exclusively in order to realise a strong(er) sales policy.
We have ensured that our employees and partners are bound by confidentiality and compliance with data protection regulations.
Sometimes we are obliged to transfer your data. This is particularly the case if we are legally
obliged to do so or if public authorities have the right to request data from us.
In principle, your data will not be transferred on to third countries (outside the European Economic Area) or international organisations.
If we ever cease or transfer our activities to someone else, for example because we go bankrupt or sell our activities, this could mean that your personal data will be transferred to third parties who will take over all or part of our activities. In that case, we will always inform you in advance to the best of our ability, but you acknowledge that this is not technically or commercially feasible under all circumstances.
Your personal data will only be transferred on to third parties if this is permitted by law or if you have given prior consent. In particular, we will not sell or otherwise market your data to third parties.
ARTICLE 6 Your rights
If we process your data for direct marketing purposes, you can object to this at any time. To do so, it is sufficient to contact Love Tomorrow Conference by telephone or by e-mail.
You can always access the data that we process about you and, if necessary, have it corrected, supplemented or deleted. To do this, it is sufficient to request this by email at
firstname.lastname@example.org, with proof of your identity. This is to prevent your data from being
communicated to someone who is not entitled to it.
You also have the right to request your personal data in digital and readable form and / or to
transfer it to other controllers or to another service provider of your choice. To the extent that our processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
The exercise of these rights is, in principle, free of charge and will be dealt with as soon as
possible, but at the latest within the legally stipulated time limits.
If you do not agree with the way Love Tomorrow Conference processes your data, you can always submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority, Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, email@example.com. If necessary, you can also go to the civil court to claim damages.
ARTICLE 7 Security
We have taken the necessary measures to secure your personal data appropriately. Love Tomorrow Conference guarantees the integrity, security and confidentiality of personal data, both technical and organisational. Love Tomorrow Conference only stores important personal data on its own secure servers or on secure servers of Combell Belgium.
ARTICLE 8 Retention period
We will retain your personal data for the duration that is necessary in accordance with the
purposes of processing described in this Privacy Statement.
For legal obligations, we keep your billing data for at least 7 years from the last invoice date. We retain customer and supplier data as long as the customer relationship is maintained until 2 years after it has ended.
Personal data may also be stored for a longer period if this is required in order to comply with a legal obligation, to be able to assert legal claims (if any) or to respond to supervisory authorities, as well as (exclusively) for archiving purposes for matters of public interest or historical/scientific research.
After the expiry of the retention period, your personal data will, in principle, be deleted.
ARTICLE 9 Amendments
From time to time, we need to update or amend this Privacy Statement to reflect changes in our business practices, data collection practices or organisation. We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time, without prior notice, other than the publishing of the amended statement on our website.
If you do not agree with the amendments, you should stop using the website and no longer provide us personal data before the amended Privacy Statement comes into effect. If you continue to use the website or provide personal data after the amended Privacy Statement comes into effect, you are bound by that new Privacy Statement.
ARTICLE 10 CONTACT US
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by post at Korte Vlierstraat 6, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium or preferably via the online contact form at www.lovetomorrowconference.com.
More information about online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found here: